Ana Menü

Young Players vs. Worldwide Stars

Başlatan erdibatmaz, Mart 12, 2011, 00:14:32

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

erdibatmaz

Lots of Besiktas supporters (me included) were expecting that the team will perform extraordinary matches. After the worldwide stars came to the club, not only Besiktas fans, but also all the country was excited to watch quaresma and guti. The matches at the beginning showed that we are gonna be the champion.

On the other hand, the decisions that the referees made, and the injuries we had, ruined all the plans. The period after simao, fernandes and almeida came, was worse...  Now, they should understand the importance of the young players and the future of the club. This is not a company...
Whatever, up-to-date league table is something like that
we sucked!
bitti, dağılın.

4-8-15-16-23-42 :P

erdibatmaz

the message above proves me. Young players are really the future of this club. A worse scenario could have happened and we could be in the 10 or 15th position in the league. We are in the 2nd position now and our future is in right hands. Team statistics improve day by day, we enjoy what we watch and players are so ambitious. We are going well for now. I hope it goes like that and we become the champion at the end of the season. we deserve it!
bitti, dağılın.

CR7

Alıntı yapılan: erdibatmaz - Ocak 14, 2013, 20:04:54
we could be in the 10 or 15th position in the league.

very exaggerated...
artık iddaa tahminleri de var
"Tanrı her şeyi görür. Kimse hakkında kötü düşünmeyin" LeBron James
(Cavs'in 55 sayı fark yediği LaL-Cavs maçı sonrası)

erdibatmaz

bitti, dağılın.

CR7

artık iddaa tahminleri de var
"Tanrı her şeyi görür. Kimse hakkında kötü düşünmeyin" LeBron James
(Cavs'in 55 sayı fark yediği LaL-Cavs maçı sonrası)