Ana Menü

Beşiktaş Introduced New Jerseys at Çiragan

Başlatan [KralKartal], Ağustos 18, 2008, 13:44:03

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

[KralKartal]

Beşiktaş Introduced New Jerseys at Çiragan

The new jerseys of our Professional Football Team for the upcoming 2008-09 season were introduced during a fashion show organized at Çiragan Hotel last week.
Our new jerseys designed in collaboration with our current sponsors Umbro and Kartal Yuvasi (Eagle's Nest) came in 4 different elegant styles. The fashion show was attended by our President, Yıldırım Demirören, Board members, The Council President, Mr. Yalçın Karadeniz, entire Technical Staff, players from various branches as well as Club and Council Members.
New Beşiktaş jerseys worn by our players and popular models had attracted admiring attention from all as soon as they made their presence on the podium.
During the fashion show, besides the football team's jerseys, sample creations from the Kartal Yuvasi Fall/Winter collection and the Umbro's jerseys prepared for our Basketball Team were also displayed.
The evening at Çiragan Hotel concluded with a magnificent firework display.
Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi

erdibatmaz

i want to buy the third one
i think it is the best one,cause different
bitti, dağılın.

4-8-15-16-23-42 :P

gounited

Oh man I want to buy  #2 and #3 very bad, now I must search for a source!

AsA

I found couple jersey in ebay F.cking expansive as hell.. Where are you planing buy them form bryant.?

gounited

I saw it on ebay, the grey one (2) for 80 USD or something from a man in Germany. I'm thinking about it but its quite a bit of money! Still, really nice jersey.

AsA

$80 is it including shipping as well.? If I could have someone buy it for me in istanbul that will be much better this way I will be helping the club you know.

gounited

Hey AsA if you know someone in istanbul and are going to send, please tell me. I will mail you money to California and maybe you can get 2 instead of 1.

AsA

Well i dunno  about Istanbul but I may have my brother do it for us. let me c what I can do and I'll get back to you on that.