Ana Menü

Beşiktaş 0 - 1 GB Oftaşspor

Başlatan [KralKartal], Nisan 14, 2008, 23:18:50

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

[KralKartal]

Beşiktaş 0 - 1 GB Oftaşspor

Beşiktaş suffer a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Gençlerbirliği Oftaşspor in Week 30 of the Turkcell Super League. 
The match at BJK İnönü Stadium was refereed by Kamil Abitoğlu and played behind closed doors because of the disciplinary sanction imposed on Beşiktaş over fan behavior. After a sluggish start, the Black and White created a few good chances in front of the net but could not take advantage of them, as the first half ended in a scoreless tie.

Beşiktaş made a much better start to the second half and came close to score a goal but Nobre squandered them. Then the visiting Gençlerbirliği Oftaşspor went ahead in the 57th minute on a goal by Kadri. Beşiktaş brought on Delgado for Mehmet Yozgatlı two minutes later and pressed hard for an equalizer but could not find the back of the net. The late substitution of Batuhan Karadeniz for Holosko did little to change the course of the game, as the visitors managed to hang onto a valuable 1-0 away win.

Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi

[KralKartal]

Ertuğrul Sağlam's Comments

After 1-0 loss to Gençlerbirliği Oftaşspor our Technical Director Ertuğrul Sağlam made these comments regarding the game: 
"Even though we still have a mathematical chance to finish at top the table, our chances of getting there are looking bleak after tonight's game. But if we can't finish first this season, we must keep playing for a berth in the Championship League. Now, we want to win all our remaining matches and try to finish close to the top.
Tonight, we were missing a lot of key players. We put our best line-up on the field but the things didn't turn out as we planned. I am not going hide behind our injuries and suspensions. Big clubs like Beşiktaş have always alternative players, but somehow we couldn't repeat the performance we put in 5 days earlier. In short, we didn't pay like a championship contender tonight."

gürol

beşiktaş pleyed very bad.
without soul and like amator players
beşiktaş played that match without fans becouse of beşiktaş fan's bad ultras and throw something to football area
beşiktaş is getting worse guys
i hope we will be better soon
now we feel so bad becouse of bad football and unsuccessful direction
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

[KralKartal]

I hope we can get a ticket to the champions Leauge.

The champion and the second team get a ticket to the CL..

I hope Besiktas , but I think, thats impossible..

IL Capitano

i have stopped hoping ,

unfortunately c. league seems so far away right now.
Inadina Gülümse Hayata : Biz ATATÛRK Gencleriyiz !!!....

gürol

i think beşiktaş doesnt even deserve join c.l on next year.team play bad.

TurkishTank

The fans deserve something....it's up to the players to perform...i believe they aren't getting the support they need from the board. The board is unlike any other board in the world...They are a bunch of inconciderate people, who care for nothing else but there own ego's...

Either way the season is not over...anything can happen...as long as we win our four games we can finish close enough to the top two.... if not third is good enough... ;)

We are too hourable for this league....
imza dedigin boyle olur...

Saygilar, @hmEt

gürol

in my opinion if beşiktaş board will change after stay out of europen cups i dont wanna beşiktaş join to uefa or c.l...
yes beşiktaş playing very bad on this season and there is only 6 point between beşiktaş to leader.
but this season beşiktaş lost 12 point with bad referee decitions.