Ana Menü

free chat stage

Başlatan gürol, Nisan 10, 2008, 17:58:00

0 Üyeler ve 3 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

gounited

Asa you can do much better. I find 474$ round on United Airlines... 484$ on American.. Thats all with one stopover. I find another 515$ round trip , non stop on American and 525$ on Alaska Airlines....

Check priceline.com and also check with jet blue. I'd say mid to high 400s you can easily get.. But book fast because each day its gonna go up.

gounited

Hmm if you go on the 21st, and stopover in longbeach for 2 hours, you can get 384$ round trip with jet blue.

AsA

hmm that prices are really good. I never heard priceline and jet blue before. I usually go with orbitz and travelocity. Well thanks for your help I'll be looking them later on today. How u doing today.? Did you hear about new hurricane coming to us.?

gounited

Yep the hurricane is going to hit my state tomorrow morning while im working... Supposed to be terrible wind and rain, but im far enough from sea that its not going to be that bad.

Im doing ok but have to work saturday and sunday.. havent had a day off in 2 weeks now. So tired.

AsA

Man you better take care of some stuff before it hits. Because everybody talking about it and going to be  a bigger than gustav ( or whatever the name it is). Being away form sea is good but in mean time you should still get ready for it. I wanna go to storm tracker thig i don't know do you know about or not. It is in midwest and you go track all the storms happens around that region. It sound so fun. (: as you know i'm sick and tired of this sunnyand hot weather  bullshit. I always forget to ask you have you ever try turkish food.? Since your chef I was wondering did you or not and what is your   opinion..?

gounited

I had some but not all..

Doner, and.. lachmajun.. and borek, and the aubergine thing.. Imam Bayldi? Also soujouk sandwich. I think thats the name. But my favorite part of Turkish meal is the coffee. It's good food to me.

AsA

well you had some of the good dishes but there is tons of you need to try. And no doubt coffe is the best. What is your favarouit dish in general cuisines..? I have to admit I love cheese burger and lamb chops.

Adriano

Uçurumlardan düşmeden tut elimizi..

AsA

Manti is good as well but i wouldn't call it "the best" (:

Guti ORÇ.

Alıntı yapılan: Adriano - Eylül 05, 2008, 22:33:51
Manti is the best ;)
yes manti is the best! :) :)

from Kayseri!

gounited

Im going to get that Manti.. There is a place here called "Nizam's" where they have it. But I always order doner there before. Ill take your recommendation. :P

AsA

gounited

Just think, better hot than hot + hurricane!

AsA

Well i wouldn't mind having hurricane. Just don't want to be hot any more. tomorrow 100+ some out degree. I want rain wind cold. That's what i want.

gounited

I ordered a jersey.. Brand new, custom name and number.. It's coming from Istanbul in 7 days. :) I'm excited. Will post picture when it comes