Ana Menü

Beşiktaş-1 Metalist-0

Başlatan AsA, Ağustos 31, 2008, 00:32:08

0 Üyeler ve 2 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

AsA

First game 09/18/2008 in Inonu Stadyum. It'll be easy game for us. My guess 4-1  Besiktas will win.

Batuhan

Koca hestiy aya bedenem ?

CR7

i think it won't be so easy
but we will beat metalist
and score will be 2-0
artık iddaa tahminleri de var
"Tanrı her şeyi görür. Kimse hakkında kötü düşünmeyin" LeBron James
(Cavs'in 55 sayı fark yediği LaL-Cavs maçı sonrası)

AsA

I still think that will be a easy game for us.

gounited

Umarim we will do it :)  Besiktas is having good form and I think any opponent is to be taken seriously but we have a very good chance to win.

erdibatmaz

According to luce's speech it wont be an easy game.On the other hand,we know how besiktas is...
bitti, dağılın.

4-8-15-16-23-42 :P

gürol

depent on delgado.
if delgado play well we will win definately.otherwise we need chance
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

AsA

I didn't like the way we played.This game style is not good enough for us to play in finals. We have to do better and score more..

erdibatmaz

I think so.

The game in ukraine will not be easy.We should play better than we have done.
bitti, dağılın.

4-8-15-16-23-42 :P

gounited

I didnt get to see the match because I was busy at work, but i am atleast happy that it is a win and not a 0-0 draw... But AsA you are right, if we can beat Metalist 1-0 what happens when we must face a real challenge? What went wrong in the game? Was it more of the bad play from Trabzon game?

CR7

I think despite playing badly this game we will go next round...

CR7

Alıntı yapılan: gounited - Eylül 19, 2008, 00:27:52
I didnt get to see the match because I was busy at work, but i am atleast happy that it is a win and not a 0-0 draw... But AsA you are right, if we can beat Metalist 1-0 what happens when we must face a real challenge? What went wrong in the game? Was it more of the bad play from Trabzon game?

they had more goal positions than Trabzonspor and they have two balls on the post
our goal was off-side

gounited

Yeah hmm that sounds like bad play, but the old saying is.. A win, is a win, is a win, is a win. Maybe we didnt get it the best way but it will take us one step closer.. Hopefully we can play better in Ukraine and make up for the last two lackluster matches.     :sigara

gounited

Man this is terrible... Besiktas going to have to make a change or two after this really bad play but I think we still have time to correct the season.  :bjk

[KralKartal]

I think, The coach will be fired , its a dejavu for Besiktas...
Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi