Ana Menü

free chat stage

Başlatan gürol, Nisan 10, 2008, 17:58:00

0 Üyeler ve 4 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

gürol

Alıntı yapılan: Onat_delgadO - Nisan 12, 2008, 22:08:02
Alıntı yapılan: gurol_1903 - Nisan 12, 2008, 21:47:08
Alıntı yapılan: mdc - Nisan 12, 2008, 13:05:09
marsilya fans
mr. duru what do you think?marsilya or psg which one is better in the france?

they are rivals so they must be similar
beşiktaş and fenerbahçe also rival club but beşiktaş much better than fenerbahçe :)
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

onaT

Alıntı yapılan: gurol_1903 - Nisan 13, 2008, 01:19:35
Alıntı yapılan: Onat_delgadO - Nisan 12, 2008, 22:08:02
Alıntı yapılan: gurol_1903 - Nisan 12, 2008, 21:47:08
Alıntı yapılan: mdc - Nisan 12, 2008, 13:05:09
marsilya fans
mr. duru what do you think?marsilya or psg which one is better in the france?

they are rivals so they must be similar
beşiktaş and fenerbahçe also rival club but beşiktaş much better than fenerbahçe :)

that's why i said similar not the same ;)

erdibatmaz

Alıntı yapılan: alper_1903 - Nisan 12, 2008, 13:43:07
St. Etienne fans

after every goal how they are streaming down...

its fantastic to watch

yes i think so
they are the best too like livorno
bitti, dağılın.

4-8-15-16-23-42 :P

Anarchy*

Boca fans!
They are the Legend!

gürol

where are you mark?
forget about driver lessons and come here say something.
although i know your thinkink about fans u will say çarşı.
but i mean expect çarşı.
what do you think?

TurkishTank

I love listening to the kop scream when liverpool score.... especially that arsenal game last week.... when hypia scored that header...the stadium went off... :)
imza dedigin boyle olur...

Saygilar, @hmEt

gürol

markhendo died i guess :)
i made him a member and he said he will usually become online but i dont see him for long time.
he doesnt online on the msn also.are we lose once foreign member? :)
but if i see him online i will scold him badly.coz he promissed me about fallow this forum..
anyway

AsA

Take it easy gurol If he doesnt wanna join it's ok... Dont beat him up hehe (:

[KralKartal]

Your welcome gounited..

It's nice that people from America visit this site and follow Besiktas.

Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi

IL Capitano

You are very welcome "Gounited" !!!
nice to have you here...

Just curious , how did you become a fan?

for Besiktas -fans who lives outside Turkey, there is a website  that offers you the matches ;

you can  easily find the site on google...

once again , welcome our Black Eagle friend from the States!

IsvecKarTaLi : The Eagle from Sweden
Inadina Gülümse Hayata : Biz ATATÛRK Gencleriyiz !!!....

gürol

Alıntı yapılan: gounited - Mayıs 24, 2008, 00:13:45
I've always been a football fan but I first learned of the great football in Turkey from two coworkers that were Turkish immigrants (They personally were supporters of Trabzonspor). I began watching Turkish football matches (Besiktas, Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Trabzonspor) whenever I could and it was clear to me that Besiktas has the /best/ sense of fairplay,  the /best/ fans, and the most colorful history and politics (1903!). I have been a fan ever since then. Also of Turkish sporting in general because there is so much pride in the fans for their country and team.

Thank you all for the welcome
first top all welcome to our site.
pleasure to see you here.
so i have checked your link and saw dc united's site.i also checked dc united's history and records.
i guess raul diaz is important player for all dc united fans.
thanks for your good words abolut beşiktaş and beşiktaş's history.
we consider honour and fair first.later succeses.so that beşiktaş fans and çarşı are very important and on the elite place.
i heard it's force beşiktaş's match for u to fallow.a special tv channel took all turkish super league matchs so that u cant watch live.
but u can fallow all views and another things whatever u want fallow on the youtube and beşiktaş's forums.also this forum is very newer about that.
have a look the stage i made "beşiktaş's graphic and photos" u can see some of good photos beşiktaş and çarşı.and our legend football player pascal nouma.
dont cut our contact.i am gonna ask you a million things about serious movie "lost" :)
we just can find last s04e12 :) what the hells going on that island :)
"what the hells going on" sentences their favour sentences  :)
anyway welcome again.
it's gürol

TurkishTank

hahaha LOST...hehehe... i honestly have not watched any episode of that series... there are better things to do. :)

welcome gounited... it's funny that an american has become a besiktas supporter, but it doesn't matter what background you have, your always welcome.. :) it sounds a bit like me being a supporter of a second division club in ghana... It's half the world away.. :)
imza dedigin boyle olur...

Saygilar, @hmEt

gounited

Thank you gurol and TurkishTank!

I'm very far away from Turkey,  and in a country that does not respect football very much, so I understand why its strange to see me here. But to me the Turkish football has much more heart, passion, and history than English or Italian or Spanish football. Especially Besiktas! I'm especially moved by the way the founders of the club defied the government rules to practice the sports they enjoy, even at risk of arrest.

I have looked at the photos gurol posted and enjoyed them very much, especially the picture of the stadium covered in snow with the black eagle. Also, of course, the hell in the stadium with all the fire! (Gerekirse Yakariz Carsi photo)

I also regret to say that I wont be much help for talking about Lost because I do not watch that show. :) But i'm always happy to chat about anything.

Cheers

AsA

Well gountited welcome to site.. I am an American as well (Turkish American). I'm in CaLifornia San Francisco.. I guess you are on eastside. I happened to see coupLe games Dc united playing but I have to say I'm fan of LA GaLaxy (: . Speaking of Lost I haven't watched yet but I'm kind a looking forward to it. Hope to hear from you soon... (And pls Don't call me buddy Cuz I F@#$ Hate That.. (:

Best Reguards..

AsA

Alıntı Yap
a country that does not respect football very much,

Also Thnx for not calling it as a Soccer