Ana Menü

free chat stage

Başlatan gürol, Nisan 10, 2008, 17:58:00

0 Üyeler ve 5 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

IL Capitano

As I wrote before , i am not living in Turkey either, i watch the games from http://www.digiturkwebtv.com/ you can either pay 21,95 usd each month or pay around , like i did last year 130 usd from aug to aug 2009. than you have acces to ligtv and that is the channel that shows the turkish league, russian , brazilian and english premier league.

if you have any other questions just ask..
Inadina Gülümse Hayata : Biz ATATÛRK Gencleriyiz !!!....

AsA

Hello guys.. How you guys doing? Sorry it took little longer than what i thought. What's cracking (:

Batuhan

thanks cenk abi.
and how are you too ?
where is your admin rütben ?
Koca hestiy aya bedenem ?

AsA

I'm ok.. Just a another day at work.. Well I have no idea.. I was a admin Guess not anymore.. (: Who cares..? How's new with you.?

Batuhan

thanks,i'm  happy today
if bjk wins tomorrow,i wil fly with planes :D

AsA

Batuhan

inşallah we will do it.

gounited

Hey Asa my friend! Welcome back, I dont see you here in a few weeks. Hope everything going well with you.

Also where is gurol? He's too quiet lately!

gürol

i am here also bryant.
i have stayted a nw job.an organizatoin company.
i dunno will i be online often but now all stuff in the spain zaragoza for expo 2008.we organizated that..
anyway i am now alone on the office and i can write
hope i may write later also :)
so what about you?
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

AsA

Well Hi again..  Everything is going well. I just started my own business as a Truck Rental.. Bought 10 trucks pick up cargo vans 16 foot moving trucks and doing well at the moment. How is everything with you.? How you dealing with hot weather.? Are ready for election..? (: Can't wait man..

gounited

I'm ready for the election!

Also truck rental company is good money. My company owns 2 trucks, 2 vans, and we always must pay money to rent trucks when we have a busy day and more than 4 job.. Mostly you rent a truck 2 times and you pay the truck for the whole month. So it's a nice business, glad to hear you are doing good with that.

And good to hear about new job for you too gurol.

I'm working hard now every single day (7 days out of each week) to save money for a new car since my old one is now broken.

So not much going on for me except work and football!

AsA

sorry to hear that you have been working alot. What do u ganna buy..? U should go with hybrid. I'm looking one too if I can get one for chiper I would buy one def. Right now I'm driving bmw 740 IL 8 cylinders u guess how is the gas  prices going on for me. Yeah rental is good but its hard man. Since there is so many big companies such as budget penske and all them. but hey better than notthing at least i started something who knows maybe my kids will make it one of that big ones. What is your job anyway.?

gounited

Right now I have a volvo s-70 glt but i'm looking to buy a 2008 VW jetta SE. I found a good deal for 19.2k. I hope to buy within 1 month. BMW is a very nice car.. My first car was a 325i. But yeah these gas prices are so insane.

I'm a chef.

AsA

hmm VW nice vehicles. I had a passat for about 3 years. Good gas milage and everything. What do u doing labor weekend. Chef means like cooking chef ?

AsA

Hmm french cuisine sounds good to me.. Who knows may be I'll swing by one of these day and try your food. How long you've been working as a chef..? Did u go to school for it..?