Ana Menü

free chat stage

Başlatan gürol, Nisan 10, 2008, 17:58:00

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

gounited

lol.. Everyone here call me yabanci.   thats so rude in my country. :kart

gürol

haha
where did you see that?
the topic "kralkartalın enleri"?
yabancı is a rude word in the turkey also.but u know sometimes u cant find the fit word to say.
just forgive us.and skip it :)
you are the best beşiktaş fan all arround the usa :) )))
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

gounited

No, in the Konyaspor Besiktas topic.

AsA

How you guys doing today..? how was your long weekend bryant..?

AsA

Alıntı yapılan: gürol - Eylül 02, 2008, 11:04:14

you are the best beşiktaş fan all arround the usa :) )))

Hmm I guess I'm not a besiktas fan in your eyes..

gounited

AsA and I are brothers in support for Besiktas in a country that sucks for football!

gounited

I've decided that when I get the new Besiktas jersey from Turkey I want it to say ..

YABANCI

:muhaha

TurkishTank

hehe...good idea bryant.. ;)
imza dedigin boyle olur...

Saygilar, @hmEt

AsA

Well all I can cay I wanna get drunk when we become champions. (: Bryant we should deffinatly meet up there and celebrate together.

gounited

Turkiye Gelecegim... Ne zaman Besiktas Turkcell League sampiyon olacakler.  :bjk

cok bira icecegiz .      :sigara

AsA

Well before turkey perhaps u should come to cali first. Then we'll go turkey. Sky vodka and lemade when they get together in my blood I'll go anywhere (; and by the way your turkish is getting much better. keep the good work. how you doing these days ?

gounited

Hey AsA sag olun iyim. Nasilsiniz? Her gun Turkce calisirim.. Cok yanlis yaparim.

It helps to practice reading every message here and talk to you all too. im determined

Im getting excited for the Trabzon game.. It's going to be big I think.

AsA

hmm bende iiyim sag ol. Yeah Trabzon game will be really good. Can't wait. Any plans for weekend.?

AsA

Bryant i'm looking for a airplane ticket  12/23/08 to12/28/2008 from sfo to chicago if u know any cheap way to get it pls let me know. I have to get this ticket by next week or so.

AsA

So far I found around 600$