Ana Menü

Çarşı

Başlatan CHEm !, Nisan 08, 2008, 21:31:32

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

CHEm !

Çarşı (means Bazaar in Turkish) is the biggest fan group of Beşiktaş JK. It took its name from the Beşiktaş Bazaar. The core of the group is from the Bazaar, working class and university students. The district of Beşiktaş has the highest amount of universities per km² in Turkey. Before every match, the Carşı Group meets at the Kazan Pub, and walks all the way from Beşiktaş, through the historic Dolmabahçe Avenue, to the Inönü Stadium. The group is mostly made up of left-wing supporters. When the former prime minister of Turkey, Bülent Ecevit (Democratic Left), died, the group blackened its website for a day as a tribute of respect for the former prime minister.

Çarşı is also known for its sensitivity to reflect public opinions and preoccupations. They have performed several activities or protest such as protesting the famous Susurluk affair (where mafia-government relations were laid to public eyes by a traffic incident in Susurluk) by turning the stadium lights off, supporting Greenpeace by helping out for a non-nuclear protest flag hang off the stadium, protesting global warming, supporting democratic leaders and icons.
Allah kitap Beşiktaş

[KralKartal]

Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi

Guti ORÇ.

Çarşı is the best in the world..

onaT

Original and mighty!

gürol

alen markaryan and some of hi friends assembled the "çarşı" group at 1982...
that times beşiktaş galatasaray and fenerbahçe were play at the inönü stadium(mithatpaşa) and all fans wants inönü stadium's closed stands (kapalı tribün) so that beşiktaş fans were not lose closed stands to other rival fans.and çarşı borned for what the want.if fight; çarşı was ready.if another things; çarşı was ready.at the end of that struggle çarşı conquested our closed stands (kapalı tribün).
and çarşı growed step by step.and getting become sensetive fans to bad things.for example spanish racist fans run downed to samuel etoo and çarşı prepared a banner and the banner writen "we are all etoo" "no racism"
another examples; çarşı dealed with greenpeace member and greenpeace members had a show in inönü stadium and so on.
now çarşı is best fan group all around the world and also sensetive and also like beşiktaş's soldier.
çarşı: çarşı is not only a group çarşı is not concrete thing.çarşı is people's rebel suol.everone can be a çarşı if they think they have a rebel soul.
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

eRe

fantastic and crazy big fans
www.erdemeksi.com
www.facebook.com/erdemeksifotografcekimleri
www.instagram.com/erdem_eksi
www.istockphot[edit]om/erdemeksi

carlito1903

The best supporters of the world...

bahadıR

çarşı is a soul!!!
sen yaşarsın bu kalpte artık geriye dönmesende...
ςǿκ کε√díκ طę ∂طí......

markhendo

LIVERPOOL F.C SPION KOP ULTRAS AND BESIKTAS CARSI FRIENDS FOR LIFE

the loudest fans in the world from 2 of the best cities in the world

you'll never walk alone

gürol

welcome hendo to our site.
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

markhendo

markhendo

hi all beiktas fans i m from liverpool uk, i came to istanbul and witnessed your magnificent atmosphere against my team it was truly amazing, thankyou fro a special night!!!!! i am a really big liverpool fan and i sit in the spion kop as a spion kop ultra. Y.N.W.A

CHEm !

you saw that night,everything was amazing.
you saw çarşı so çarşı is number one in this world.
Allah kitap Beşiktaş

markhendo

yes number one in the world alongside the kop! i have carsi t-shirt that i hade made with gurol and a kara kartal scarf and a carsi scarf gurol bought me and gurol has my liverpool pin badge.. thankyou for a truly amazing atmosphere!!! your fans are one of the best in the world

CHEm !

thank you for your good ideas :)
çarşı against everything.
rebellious soul.
Allah kitap Beşiktaş