Ana Menü

Besiktas - Trabzonspor 0-0

Başlatan gounited, Eylül 15, 2008, 01:39:55

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

gounited

Well it was a very suspenseful match that i'd been anticipating for about 3 weeks. While I feel like it was a bit disappointing that we couldnt score a goal, the overall result is not terrible.. What can I say, it's better than a loss but not quite a win  :alkis  What do you guys think went wrong or should have been done better?

[KralKartal]

Our coach is afraid in such of matches...So 1 point is for him as well done.. But for the supporters its
terrible.
oke 1 point in trabzon is not bad, but for a team as Besiktas , I think all the matches you must go for
3 points...

Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi

AsA

Well I was really disappointed.. I think entire team was affraid of going forward. They wanted to have 1 point and come back to home town. I don't think They were there to win. And As you said it's better than a loss..

gürol

charekterless football we played.
ertuğrul sağlam's football tactics are fearfull and bad.
rüştü still not realise to play in bşiktaş (big team) he wants spend mınutes even 15th mınute.
i dont want 1 point like this.i want 0 point with good football.
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

gounited

I hope this is just 1 time.. Because GS and FB better than Trabzon and we must compete with them if we are to win the league and be champions. But I think gurol is right, it wasnt very good football that day