Ana Menü

M.Mansimov does not buy a box at the Inonu Stadium for 110 thousand

Başlatan [KralKartal], Temmuz 18, 2008, 15:44:43

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

[KralKartal]

Mubariz Mansimov does not buy a box at the Ismet Inonu Stadium for 110 thousand USD
Baku. Agshin Aliyevev-APA-Sport. President of Palmali Group of Companies and honorary president of Khazar Lankaran football club Mubariz Gurbanoglu (Mansimov) faced with unpleasant case in Turkey.

Azerbaijani businessman gave up an idea to buy a box at the Turkish Beshiktash's home Ismet Inonu stadium, APA-Sport reports. Earlier he reached agreement to buy a box behind the Honorary Stands for 110 thousand dollars. Gurbanoglu was going to sign an agreement as a President of PAL Company, but when the Beshiktash administration knew that PAL is a branch of Palmali Group of Companies, it demanded 300 thousand dollars and therefore Mubariz Gurbanoglu gave up his idea to buy a box at the Stadium.
The incident caused different reactions. Former official of Beshiktash club Hakan Kalkavan criticized the club's administration. "I met with Secretary General Kenan Oner and Vice-President Levent Erdogan and told them that they didn't keep right position. It is irrelevant step to make terms later, if preliminary agreement was reached. I told them let Mansimov to watch the games and to love the team. He can present 5-million-dollar player to you. Don't discriminate this person. I think Beshiktash's managers have other intentions. They don't see Mansimov close to the club's officials".
Headquarters of the Gurbanoglu's Palmali Group of Companies locates in Istanbul. Totally 28 thousand-member staff is working for the company, which has 21 branches in the different countries.

kaynak: http://sport.apa.az/en/news.php?id=29108
Etikete gerek yok, eskiler tanir bizi

gounited

This is good or bad for Besiktas? Maybe the money could have helped the club, but they asked for too much. :)    :bjk

onaT

the thing is mansimov wants to be the president and they have a stance against him.
not the money =)

gounited

Ah, I understand now!

What do the fans have to say about Mr. Mansimov?

onaT

they love him actually.
he is cool.
he is rich.
he is smart.

we want him for the president.

gounited

Thanks for explaining to me onaT. It sounds like a problem with the board. :)

onaT

sure thing. yeah, we dont want the board, and anyone against them for real is our ally...

gürol

bryant this board make us disgrace to every catagory and with every attitude.
our present borad just look like a child and play with father's money and play with beşiktaş.
in my opinion i hate him so much and if i see him in the street i am gonna attact :)
yes we want masimov of course.
but we are not want for we know him so much or we trust him so much.
we want coz every person can be better than our present board.
can u imagine?vicente del bosque take compensation from beşiktaş and he gave that money to charitable institution
i hate present board.
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/