Ana Menü

Champions League thread

Başlatan gounited, Eylül 18, 2008, 04:16:19

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

gounited

I think this Champions League is going to be pretty exciting! Fenerbahce lost to Porto and Manchester United couldnt beat Villareal.. There may be some unexpected teams making it out of the group stage especially with the way the groups were picked.. This is going to go on for a long time so I figured i'd make a post so that we can talk about the matches...

What do you all think? Who is going to make it and who is getting knocked out? Does Fenerbahce still have a chance against Arsenal and Dynamo Kiev?

TurkishTank

we don't want fenerbahce to have a chance... after there first game...the best they can hope for is third place.... villareal played ok, i think man'u are taking there time getting warmed up :)

i honestly didn't watch to much champions league football this week. I have to wake up at quarter to 5 in the morning if i wanted to watch the games... i woke up just to watch fenerbahce lose...it made my dayy :)
imza dedigin boyle olur...

Saygilar, @hmEt

gounited

Yeah Fenerbahce got their ass kicked by Porto for sure. They maybe can beat Dynamo but they will lose badly to Arsenal...

AsA

Well the way fener plays they will get their ass kick by all teams in their group.

TurkishTank

i reckon the only game they can probly win is the home game to kiev... apart from that, they can probly take one point at home to porto...arsenal will beat them both at home and away... the way the brits play is soo fast, turkish teams struggle to keep up...especialyy Arsenal...nice quick passes to the feet... cant wait to the fenerbahce fans cursing there players.. :)

Saygilar, @hmEt

gounited

maybe volkan gonna fight someone

Batuhan

fenerbahce ?
if are they beat arsenal,i will kill myself.
they cant beat arsenal !
go arsenal go !

i think arsenal will win this cup this year !
Koca hestiy aya bedenem ?

gounited

**Zenit 1 Real 2**AAB 0 Man U 3**Celtic 0 Villareal 1**Fiorentina 0 Steaua 0**Bayern 1 Lyon 1 **Porto 0 Arsenal 4**BATE 2 Juventus 2**Fenerbahce (Little yellow birdies) 0 - Dynamo 0**

gounited

I dont think Fenerbahce's gonna make it out of the group stage.. If they cant win at Sukru they arent going to win anywhere else  :koptum   :bjk

CR7

artık iddaa tahminleri de var
"Tanrı her şeyi görür. Kimse hakkında kötü düşünmeyin" LeBron James
(Cavs'in 55 sayı fark yediği LaL-Cavs maçı sonrası)

AsA

Ohh boy arsenal will be having fun while playing with fener.. And I will enjoy every minute of it. (:

gounited

CR7

no we are expecting a score as 9-0 ;)
artık iddaa tahminleri de var
"Tanrı her şeyi görür. Kimse hakkında kötü düşünmeyin" LeBron James
(Cavs'in 55 sayı fark yediği LaL-Cavs maçı sonrası)

gürol

please god make aragones stay at the fenerbahçe untill doomsday :)

my guess arsenal :6-0: fenerbahçe at emirates stadium
fenerbahçe :1-4(or 5) arsenal at şükrü saraçoğlu

but my wish 9-0 or 10-0
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

TurkishTank

go arsenal, take back the record that liverpool took off you.... :)

Saygilar, @hmEt