Ana Menü

Reguarding New Season Do's Not To Do's.

Başlatan AsA, Mayıs 10, 2008, 22:30:14

0 Üyeler ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

AsA

What do we have to do to have a great team for the up coming season any recommendations?

gürol

yeah i have ideas.
first top all beşiktaş must build new stadium although when we build stadium beşiktaş will play at kasımpaşa stadium and i guess it will make us worse.
beşiktaş's defence players are really terrible bad.beşiktaş has to transfer new defence players.and they must be know each other.it seems we will transfer defence players from check republic.sivok,kadlec and zapatony.
i dunno they well but at least they know each other from national team and better than our recent defence.
Me and all beşiktaş fans want our board resign with their honour before become too late.
Bir insanın zekası verdiği cevaplardan değil, sorduğu sorulardan anlaşılır.
http://gurolbjk.blogcu.com/

rebel_1903

i think the earlier transfers are done,the more succesful we'll be..so all transfers must be done early and of course,we must transfer footballers who have great functions.football requires great players.i believe that provided we have awesome football players,we'll definitely be successful.that's all:)
aklımm nerde kaçırdım seninlee
sorma nerde sorulmaz bu kimseyee

öyle yürekten seviyorsan aklı başından atacaksınnn kimi yanında arıyorsan önce içinde bulacaksınn offff ulannn offfffffff

AsA

Well if our board resign and as you guys said if we could transfer good players we'll have successful season. And building a new stadium That will be really helpful..

Batuhan

i think we must buy some defenders,and goalkeeper.
and we must buy a forward player as holosko,with his lungs are so great :D

( pek olmadı çat pat bişeyler denedim )
Koca hestiy aya bedenem ?

TurkishTank

it's the same scenario every season, bring in new players and hope for them to get along on the pitch. Also the stupid press in Turkey they gotta stay away from our club. They just write a whole lot of bullshit. The Stadium... i honestly can't see it being built this year... the board is simply made up of a group of amatuers...
imza dedigin boyle olur...

Saygilar, @hmEt